The theme this year is Best of British and our celebration will be held on Monday 23rd April at The Halfway House in Brentwood (just up the road from our Basildon Academy).
We would like for all of our Apprentices to enter this year’s Jet Goes Live, especially our Level 3 learners as it is part of the Curriculum. It is therefore free to enter. Learners can have a Make –up Artist/Assistant with them and will be required to have a mood-board and give a 3 minute presentation to the judges. Heats for group learners will be held in our Academies.
Entry on the night will be £5 (you can pay on the door) but if you pre-book you can get 5 tickets for the price of 4. All proceeds from the door entry and the raffle will go to our featured Charity- MIND.
Please call Head Office for more information 01268268403 or email email@example.com
JET GOES LIVE COMPETITION 2018
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ENTRANTS
• You need to be at the Halfway House by 12pm and sign in
• The dress rehearsal will begin at 12.30pm
• You will need to be at JET by 2pm.
• A buffet will be provided
• The competition will start at 2.30pm
DURING THE COMPETITION
• You will be given 60 minutes to complete your total look.
• JET Staff will be on hand if you have questions but they will not be able to assist you.
• JET will not be able to lend you any equipment
AFTER THE COMPETITION
• After the 60 minutes competition time your total look should be completed
• Judging will start approximately at 3.30pm please make sure you, your model and your moodboard are ready to avoid delays
• You will be called through in number order.
• When instructed by JET staff you will go to the judges room to present your model and moodboard. You will be given 3 minutes. After 3 minutes your time will be stopped and you can leave the room.
• A member of JET staff will take a picture of your model before you leave.
• Please make sure you have packed away all your equipment and left your work station clean.
• Once your model has been judged you may leave the building however be aware that you must be at the Halfway House by 6pm
• Your model must remain in costume etc until the event is over as if you win, photographs will need to be taken however you can cover with a gown until the event.
• Doors will open to your guests at 6.30pm
• The awards ceremony will begin at 7pm
If you have any queries at any time please speak to a member of JET staff who will be happy to help you.
Enjoy yourselves and good luck!